Restaurants Feature Affordable, Creative Dishes for Eighth Annual Event
We couldn’t pass up passing this along! I’ve personally eaten at The Bears’ Den (where “service was fantastic, the food was reasonable priced, and everything was delicious”), Hershey Grill (where I had an amazing Salmon Tamari Fried Rice for breakfast), The Circular (known for its breakfast and brunch), and Devon Seafood and Steak (a favorite of mine and Susan’s!).
If you’re within driving distance of Hershey, time to drive and dine!
(Hershey, Pa. – February 21, 2017) – Hershey Restaurant Week event will return for its eighth year on Monday, March 13 through Sunday, March 19, 2017. Eight favorite restaurants in Hershey The Sweetest Place On Earth! will boast discounts for guests to indulge in unique tasting menus. Restaurants will offer a two-course lunch for $20 and three-course dinner for $35.
Participating outlets operated by Hershey Entertainment & Resorts (HE&R) include:
- The Bears’ Den sports bar and restaurant at Hershey Lodge
- The Forebay smokehouse restaurant at Hershey Lodge (open for dinner only)
- Hershey Grill Kitchen + Bar at Hershey Lodge
- The Circular iconic American restaurant at The Hotel Hershey (Sunday brunch not included)
- Harvest farm-to-table restaurant at The Hotel Hershey (Sunday brunch not included)
- Trevi 5 modern Italian restaurant at The Hotel Hershey
- Devon Seafood + Steak in downtown Hershey
- Houlihan’s Restaurant + Bar in downtown Hershey
Guests will be delighted by the seasonal menu items created just for this event by HE&R’s talented culinary teams. New and familiar faces are welcome to enjoy eight different restaurants at a great value.
For additional information about Hershey Restaurant Week, visit www.DiningInHershey.com, http://stories.hersheypa.com/, follow @HersheyPA on Twitter and follow @TheSweetestPlaceOnEarth on Instagram. Join the conversation by using #HersheyPA and #SweetestEats.